Chocolate Ganache Truffles
Fodder Shopping List
- 250g Dark Chocolate
- 65g Butter
- 125ml Milk
- 50ml Cream
- Boil the milk and cream together in a pan
- In another pan melt the butter and chocolate together
- Combined the butter and chocolate with the milk and cream
- Add any flavourings to the mix at this stage (liqueurs etc) a tsp at time.
- Cool and chill for a couple of hours.
- Shape the truffles using your hand, rolling the truffles between your hands to create balls. You could also use a piping bag to pipe rounds on to greaseproof paper.
- Coat your truffles after shaping – try crushed, shelled pistachio nuts; lightly toasted desiccated coconut; or simply cocoa powder.
- Melt 100g milk, dark or white chocolate for 10 truffles. Allow chocolate to cool slightly and then with a fork, pick up one truffle at a time and hold over the bowl of melted chocolate. Spoon the chocolate over the truffle until well-coated. Place on the baking tray, then chill.
All ingredients used in this recipe are available to purchase from the Fodder Farm Shop
Sign up for our newsletter
Get latest news, events and discounts direct to your inbox!
Other Fodder Recipes