- 4 x Ramus skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 x 120g pack smoked salmon
- 3-4 tbsp thick Longley Farm Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp Opies capers
Whizz up this tasty pâté, super quick and easy to make, enjoy on some fresh slightly toasted bread or crackers.
All ingredients used in this recipe are available to purchase from the Fodder Farm Shop
- Preheat the oven to 200°c, fan 180°c, gas mark 6. Put the salmon on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil and a teaspoon of the lemon juice, and season lightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through and starting to flake. Remove and leave to cool.
- Chop the smoked salmon roughly and place in a bowl.
- Flake the cooked salmon into the bowl using your fingers, discarding the skin.
- Mix the yogurt, 1 tablespoon of chopped dill and the lemon zest through the salmon mix. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season to taste. Scoop into a serving bowl. Scatter with the capers and remaining dill.
- Chill for at least 2 hours, but remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get latest news, events and discounts direct to your inbox!
Other Fodder Recipes