Smoked Mackerel Pâté
- 1 pack Ramus peppered smoked mackerel fillets (2 fillets)
- 180g Longley Farm cream cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
A quick and easy pâté recipe using delicious smoked mackerel rich in Omega 3 fish oils.
All ingredients used in this recipe are available to purchase from the Fodder Farm Shop
- Remove skin and any large bones from the mackerel fillets.
- Break into large chunks and place in a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients and whizz briefly until fully combined.
- Serve with toasted sourdough and a squeeze of lemon.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get latest news, events and discounts direct to your inbox!
Other Fodder Recipes