Delivery and returns policy
Please find below details of the delivery and returns policy for Fodder.
Please note currently we can no longer guarantee delivery dates, please be patient, we will get hampers out as fast as we can.
Orders placed before 12pm, Monday to Friday will arrive the next working day. Orders placed after 12pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
UK Delivery Charges (excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands) £6.50 for hamper delivery by courier. Please email us with a delivery postcode to enquire for a price to the Scottish highlands and Islands. Individual prices apply for delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, please enquire.
Delivery price is the same for delivery, to one address, for one or more hampers to a maximum of 25kg in weight.
We do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday.
The terms below explain how you may buy goods from us. When buying goods you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. We do all we can to make sure you are not disappointed with your order and we will do our absolute best but everything on our website is offered for sale subject to availability. If we can’t supply what you want, we promise to let you know as soon as possible.
2. If for some reason an item is out of stock, we will contact you to offer you a suitable replacement item at the same price. At this point you would of course be free to cancel your order.
3. Our prices include VAT where appropriate. We try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, but we’re only human and if there is ever an error we will let you know and you have the option to cancel or amend your order.
4. We will do all we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information which you provide to us when paying for the goods is secure using an encrypted secure payment mechanism but in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you provide to us.
5. All payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods that you ordered from us, you must pay for such goods as soon as possible or return them to us. You must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them and not use them before you return them to us. If you do not pay for the goods or return them to us in accordance with this clause we may collect the goods from you at your expense.
6. If you change your mind after placing an order, you may cancel your order before it is despatched by calling us on +44 (0)1423 546111.
7. We will attempt delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or call us for assistance.
8. From time to time we may have to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
9. Please note from time to time we may need to substitute hamper and gift box items with items of equal or greater value. Hampers which include alcoholic drinks may only be ordered by customers aged 18 or over. This is because it is an offence under the Licensing Act 2003 to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under 18. You agree that you will provide us with truthful and accurate information to ensure this is complied with.
10. We’re unable to guarantee delivery dates for Royal Mail. If your package is being delivered via First Class then we aim to dispatch during the week that you’ve selected at the checkout, but we are unable to guarantee delivery dates as these delivery methods are not time guaranteed services. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of the acceptance of your order by us, we will e-mail you to let you know, will cancel your order and provide you with a refund.
11. Fodder is a UK business and you agree when shopping with us that any contract you make with us will be formed under English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
12. Except for:
(a) death and personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents);
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of any of the provisions implied into these terms under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law);
we will only be legally responsible to you for any loss or damage which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these terms. We are not legally responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
13. No-one other than you or us has any right to enforce any of the terms.
14. Just in case you need to know, our registered details are:
Yorkshire Event Centre Limited
Company number: 02589617
Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, HG2 8NZ, UK.
You may contact us for free with any queries or concerns on 01423 546111
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Number 2589617 England
VAT Registration Number 613 0480 81
Our Returns Policy
We aim for perfection and want you to be happy every time you shop with us. So in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, here’s what we’ll do to put things right.
All our parcels are carefully packed by hand and we go to great lengths to ensure they arrive in excellent condition. But if your order is damaged in transit, we’ll collect it and replace it. Please see ‘To return an item’ (below) for details of how this works.
Delivery Charges and Other Services
If you are returning an item, whether it’s because of an error on our part, damage, or you’re simply not completely satisfied, we’ll refund all delivery charges incurred by you (both for the initial delivery and the cost of returning it.) Please note that we wouldn’t refund delivery costs in all other circumstances where we’re not at fault.
To return an item
To arrange collection, please contact us giving the reason for the return. Any damaged goods would be collected (usually by courier) at our expense and at your convenience. If you’re returning an order because you are not satisfied, please tell us why and send it back to us in its original packaging. For our address details see Contact Us. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancelling an item
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone if you are a consumer:
• you are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods;
• your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
• if you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them;
• to exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and e-mail address or you can download and fill in the cancellation form here;
• if you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery);
• we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
The return address is:
Great Yorkshire Showground
+44 (0)1423 546111
If you’re returning items because of damage, an error on our part, or you’re not satisfied with the quality, in addition to a full refund, we will reimburse you for the cost of sending the items back. For your protection, we ask that you use a Recorded Delivery service when returning items, because proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
Please note, in all other circumstances you would be responsible for the costs of returning items. We can arrange for collection at your expense if you cannot return them yourself but this would prove more expensive.
Tracking your order
Once you’ve placed your order, we’ll send you an email confirming that your order is being dealt with and how/when it will be delivered.
To give the best possible service we use a fully traceable delivery service for the majority of our orders. We believe it’s worth it to ensure everything arrives safely. You can order as much as you want for the single charge, shown below, so long as it is to one private address in the UK and does not exceed 25 kilos in weight.
Please note that we deliver to (and our delivery charges apply to) addresses within mainland UK. We do not deliver to Highlands and Islands. It is possible to deliver to Northern Ireland, however, a higher delivery charge will be applicable. Please call us to check the delivery charge – 01423 546111.
When will my order arrive?
Orders placed before 12pm, Monday – Friday will arrive the next working day.
Couriered deliveries are made Monday to Friday (except public holidays) from 8.00am until 6.00pm and require a signature on receipt. If no one is at home, a card will be left to arrange a second suitable delivery date. Unless instructed parcels will not be left with a neighbour. If you are happy for a neighbour to accept delivery in your absence, please ensure that you complete the special delivery instructions when placing your order.
If you need us to deliver on a specific date please call us on +44 (0)1423 546111; please note that there will be additional charge if you’d like us to deliver on a specific date.
We’re unable to guarantee delivery dates for Royal Mail services. If your package is being delivered via First Class then we aim to dispatch during the week that you’ve selected at the checkout, but we are unable to guarantee delivery dates as these delivery methods are not time guaranteed services.
General delivery information
Online orders cannot exceed 25kg in weight.
We’re sorry but we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
Incomplete or inaccurate addresses
We will attempt delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or call us for assistance.