Jobs at Fodder
Current Job Opportunities
Kitchen Porter – Part Time
The main function of a Kitchen Porter is to ensure that all the washing up is done in the kitchen and the Kitchen is clean and tidy.
- Organise the pots, crockery, cutlery etc. to keep the dishwasher running – for maximum speed and efficiency.
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised. To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
- Use all PPE chemicals appropriately.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- This is a physically demanding job and so you will need to be physically fit.
- To undertake any other tasks that the chefs ask you to.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and how to apply please click on job description here: