Sign up now for the Fodder Loyalty Card.
Collect points everytime you dine or shop at Fodder.
For every £1 spent you will collect one loyalty point (each point has a value of 2p).
You can choose whether to save up your points for a special shopping trip, or spend them when you next visit.
As a loyalty card holder you will also be able to enjoy exclusive special offers.
Apply now by completing the form below:
Fodder Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
General Fodder Loyalty Card Scheme Conditions
- The Fodder Loyalty Card Scheme (the “Scheme”) is operated by Fodder, Yorkshire Event Center Limited, Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8NZ, and is our way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty by rewarding you every time you visit our shop or cafe
- Fodder can cancel, withdraw, suspend or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Scheme account at any time, without notice
- All Fodder Loyalty Cards belong to Fodder
- We do not issue additional cards for the same account
- If we identify that you hold two or more Fodder Loyalty Card accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion
- The Fodder Loyalty Card Scheme is for personal use only
- Fodder can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme
- You may apply for a new card if the card is lost, stolen, or damaged. Any accrued benefits will be transferred to your new card. However Fodder is not liable for theft of points by a third party if your card is stolen
- If the cardholder does not use their card in a twelve month period, the holder will be deemed to have withdrawn from the Scheme and unredeemed benefits will be cancelled
- The benefit will only be allowed as a discount against future purchases
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash
- Accrued points cannot be transferred from one account to another
- Fodder accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to registration or redemption of points
- It is the responsibility of the cardholder to notify Fodder or any change of address or personal details
- Sorry, the scheme is not available for YAS/YEC members
- We will only share your details within the Yorkshire Event Center Limited / Yorkshire Agricultural Society Group of companies and never with anyone else. We may analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice. By providing your email address on the registration form you will automatically be registered for email newsletters, but you will have the option to opt out at a later date
Collecting Fodder Loyalty Card Points
- The standard number of points you will collect are 1 point for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases.
- If you forget your Loyalty Card, please ask the cashier to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 30 days of the transaction with your Fodder card to be able to collect your points.
- Fodder reserves the right to withdraw or alter points promotions/offers without notice
Spending Fodder Loyalty Card Points
- 1 point is worth 2p to spend on products in the shop or cafe. We will not exchange Fodder Loyalty Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption in store and online without notice
- Spending points may be subject to network availability in store.
- If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Fodder Loyalty Card account