Fodder on the Hoof – Food Preparation and Service Assistant
We are looking for a Food Preparation and Service Assistant to work in Fodder on the Hoof; our busy 1960’s style airstream caravan which is fully kitted out with catering equipment. The role is primarily to prepare, cook and serve food and drinks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
– Amazing customer service skills
– Excellent communication with customers and rest of the Fodder team
– Be able to prepare and cook dishes safely without supervision
– Great team player
– Organised and be a tidy worker
– Work well under pressure in a busy environment
– Be a barista (desirable but not essential as full training can be given)
The working hours will be 32 hours per week working 4 out of the 7 operational days of the week (usually Thursday – Sunday) with occasional additional hours. The hours will be 7:45am to 4:15pm Thursday to Saturday and Sunday 8:45 – 4:15pm (with half an hour break).
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience. For an opportunity to join us, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April 2017.
Permanent Café Staff
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our café team; previous café experience is not essential however excellent customer service is a must. Various hours available.
Please send your CV to email@example.com using the position you’re applying for as the subject of your email.